And when He calls you, listen and follow...
when He stretch out his root to you,
hold on it tightly and don't ever release it...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

He gives you more precious than you hope..

Remember this day 8 years ago, i was a young little teenager,
lived with thousand dreams and million ambitions,
day dreaming on Yustinus Building, in my lovely Atmajaya...
hahaha.. sounds funny when my friend and i very gutsy went to TV production, applied for a news presenter vacancy (i knew what the man with security uniform, who received our application,
thought when he saw how horrible our appearance that time, "being a news presenter?? are you kidding me?" said him on his mind)
but with an eagerness and confidently we go straight through, 
until the time that we never get any answer from that company...*sigh*
without never feeling hopeless, i decided to try again, 
Refused as news presenter, who knows there's still another job for me..


"A journalist!!" said me enthusiasm, 
on the next day, a few application was sent by me to a few TV Company..
and By George! I have called for an interview!!! yippieeeee...
i bought some catchy clothes, make up, shoes, bag, 
i must perform my best appearance for that day!
i was through several interviews and the last one said, 
"you'll be announced for 6 days if you passed"
hohohoho.. what a long..long..moment to wait,
it has been a month since that interview,
and there's even no any notification from them.. *sigh*
Hmmmm, my parents advice me,  "as a law student, 
maybe its your fate to become a lawyer dear, try to focus on your major.."
Heeeeeyyy, why i never think bout that???
lawyer is a very good way out!
after finishing my paper and passed trough my graduation,
i try to apply in some law firms
for this time i feel not really confident, because in my mind
law is not my world, and i feel not really comfort with that, 
but, if it is the choice that God has sent to me, i'll do with that!

Yup, parents advice is never wrong, i am accepted!
being a lawyer assistant is such an interesting job ever!! 
woaaaahh can help my client to solve his problem 
is a very wonderful experience for me
following the court trial, accompanying client in police's investigation, 
making a lawsuit, collecting the evidences, 
surely it was a really really interesting  moment ever.
but i must pay it all with a very expensive cost, 
90% time of my life is used just for work
Two years has passed, and i also have passed the advocate's test, 
it means in a shortly time, i will be a truly lawyer, with a lawyer license.. wew, one step up on my life journey..

but God has another plan for me,
He says through my parents,
"You are a woman, one day you will marry, and become a mother, 
are you sure that lawyer is a suitable job for you? just think twice honey,  your life is not just for work, you have to pray, socialize, and do what you like, we saw you have no time for that right now, this life is so short and don't ever regret for all you've done, we recommend another job that more safe for you dear, try the test, as a government employee".

Helloooo, Mom, Dad?? are you kidding me??
i am now one step closer to reach my dream!! and now you want me to erase it all??
a big NO NO fulling my mind..
until that day... 2nd September, 2009, the earthquake happened in Sukabumi-Tasikmalaya and Jakarta was also affected
i was sitting on my desk, making the law suit, 
suddenly all around me shaking!!! vibrating!!!
i feel i was in the hole of death at that time, my office is in 21st floor, 
and i feel no hope......
that time... i feel that career, money, job, prestigious are all priceless, 
i just a very little tiny weak human that has nothing...
God always has the best way to talk to His slave, and i already got the massage...

after through long reflection and having so many consideration, i decided to quit..
Mom and Dad's feeling is again, true! after passed many test from some Ministries, 
I am accepted in the ministry of Marine Affair, with the position Law Researcher, 
and all my gratefulness  for you The Greatest One, 
He gives me more than i expected, 
as a Law Researcher, i've placed in public relation department.
I do several job there, which have same description just like a journalist, master of ceremony, and again as a lawyer....
Whoaaaa... i feel happy here, 
i got all jobs that i really want since the beginning, just included in this new career.
Although being government employee is never comes in my mind, 
but God just giving me more precious than i hope....


and here i am now...



just waitin' for the next plan that He will do to me, and i'm sure that will be great..

Lee @

2 comments:

  1. wakakakaka...serabutan job !!!! and finally...back to basic jadi tukang gosip !!!! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh, serabutan tp penuh makna yoow, tukang gosip kan kwe le, aku mung memanageri wkwkwkwkk

    ReplyDelete